Eight Virtues Tee
Based on Japanese tradition, this heavyweight tee is designed to pay homage to noble traditions. Made of 100% pre-shrunk ringspun jersey cotton.
Part of our Bushido collection, the Eight Virtues tee features a samurai soldier wearing an Oni Mask, which protected the soldiers in battle, and has since become a symbol of protection.
The Bushido Code was based on eight virtues:
- I. Rectitude or Justice
- II. Courage
- III. Benevolence or Mercy
- IV. Politeness
- V. Honesty and Sincerity
- VI. Honor
- VII. Loyalty
- VIII. Character and Self-Control
- 9.4 oz., 100% preshrunk ringspun cotton jersey
- Cover seamed neckline
- Tapered shoulder to shoulder
- Double-needle topstitched collar, cuffs, and hem