Beard Bandana™ Black/White
Regular bandanas have been a style piece for decades. However, providing protection against viruses/bacteria, bandanas can fall short. That is until now.
Introducing the Beard Bandana™. Designed to protect beards from small to large. Our patent-pending Beard Bandana™ design took the functionality of our original 3-layer Beard Tarp™, paired with Filti™ N95 equivalent patent-pending nanofiber filter inserts, and dressed it up with stylish bandana patterning (with a twist).
- Oversized OSFMB bandana(one size fits most beards). Measures 12 inches from nose bridge to end of bandana to protect even the longest of beards
- 3 layers of protection, made of breathable lightweight poly/cotton woven fiber material
- Patent-pending design includes hidden Beard Tarp™ harness & hidden loops system that transforms the Beard Bandana™ into a supportive mask for all-day protection and comfort without readjustment
- Hidden filter pocket with replaceable Filti™ insert (included), a 3-layer filter material that is engineered using patent-pending nanofiber technology that is highly efficient (up to 95%) on sub-micron particles, including bacteria and viruses*
- Removable/replaceable aluminum nose bridge strips (included), creates a more custom fit to the nose for fog-free glasses
- Proudly designed and made in Canada
*Measures 36" long, 21" on both sides, and 12" from nose to bottom point
*The Beard Bandana™, is a reusable, non-medical mask. Always Bearded Lifestyle™, Beard Bandana™, Beard Tarp™, and Filti™ make no warranties: either expressed or implied, that this material or masks made from it prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
The item is amazing it’s just too hot for summer but when winter arrives I’ll be rocking it everywhere so for now I stuck to my regular beard tarp from you guys
Amazing Beard Tarp Alternative!
I bought some of the Bandana masks and regular sized beard masks from here and love them all. Easy to breath and doesn't fog up my sunglasses. High quality made and material. I 100% recommend these products.
I love the look of it and used it on a hot summer day last week and love it BUT the only thing is that I ( I’m specifying that this is me and not everyone will have this issue) find it a little suffocating as it’s really tight on me and my nose feels squash. Maybe I just have a big head and nose. Would I buy again YES and if there is other colour available like pink for the wife I know she would get one as we can also use it when we are on the motorcycle enjoying our ride on the open roads