Beard Cream: Bergamot + Ylang with Distilled Cedarwood
This leave-in conditioning cream is a great alternative to beard oil, instead providing a non-oily matte finish. Our Beard Cream is formulated using a rich and creamy hemp seed butter containing all of the 21 known amino acids. Hair is made up of over 90% protein, similarly, hemp seeds are made up of 25% protein, and contain the perfect balance of essential fatty acids. This kick-starts keratin formation during the early stage growth of new facial hair, providing an extra boost of protein for healthier hair. Being one of the ‘driest’ natural oils available, it is absorbed quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling. Infused with Canadian Abyssinian Oil; a lighter oil with similar benefits of that to Argan Oil. Your beard will grow stronger, feel softer and all together be more manageable. Its moisturizing properties will leave the skin underneath hydrated while improving dry skin. This natural formulation has been screened and granted the CertClean certification of approval, Canada’s only health-centered certification mark for beauty products.
Enjoy a subtle but perfect blend of Bergamot, Ylang Ylang and Cedarwood essential oils; providing a clean citrus scent with a hint of smoky musk.
- CertClean Certified All Natural formulation using only premium ingredients
- De-stresses and softens beard hair, allowing hair to lay down better
- Matte Finish / Non Oily Alternative to Beard Oil
- Fights itchy dry skin and prevents beard dandruff (aka 'beardruff')
- Provides a boost of protein during early stage of new hair growth
Directions for use:
Used best directly after shower due to skin pores being open from the steam. Scrape fingertip amount of cream into palm. Rub palms together and apply evenly throughout beard and into facial hair.
- Topical application only and not for ingestion
- Should be tested on small area of skin before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Manufactured on shared equipment, may contain traces of nut oils