Beard Bandana™ Black/White
Regular bandanas have been a style piece for decades. However, providing protection against viruses/bacteria, bandanas can fall short. That is until now.
Introducing the Beard Bandana™. Designed to protect beards from small to large. Our patent-pending Beard Bandana™ design took the functionality of our original 3-layer Beard Tarp™, paired with Filti™ N95 equivalent patent-pending nanofiber filter inserts, and dressed it up with stylish bandana patterning (with a twist).
- Oversized OSFMB bandana(one size fits most beards). Measures 12 inches from nose bridge to end of bandana to protect even the longest of beards
- 3 layers of protection, made of breathable lightweight poly/cotton woven fiber material
- Patent-pending design includes hidden Beard Tarp™ harness & hidden loops system that transforms the Beard Bandana™ into a supportive mask for all-day protection and comfort without readjustment
- Hidden filter pocket with replaceable Filti™ insert (included), a 3-layer filter material that is engineered using patent-pending nanofiber technology that is highly efficient (up to 95%) on sub-micron particles, including bacteria and viruses*
- Removable/replaceable aluminum nose bridge strips (included), creates a more custom fit to the nose for fog-free glasses
- Proudly designed and made in Canada
*Measures 36" long, 21" on both sides, and 12" from nose to bottom point
*The Beard Bandana™, is a reusable, non-medical mask. Always Bearded Lifestyle™, Beard Bandana™, Beard Tarp™, and Filti™ make no warranties: either expressed or implied, that this material or masks made from it prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Love them fit great look even better and always getting asked about them and where I got them
I loved the look of the beard bandana, but it’s not very practical for me. I much prefer the beard masks.
This beard bandana is perfect for bearded men, great products and great service
Great masks for beards and looks cool! Fast shipping!
Very cool unique face mask
The item is amazing it’s just too hot for summer but when winter arrives I’ll be rocking it everywhere so for now I stuck to my regular beard tarp from you guys