Beard Bandana™ Blue/White
Regular bandanas have been a style piece for decades. However, providing protection against viruses/bacteria, bandanas can fall short. That is until now.
Introducing the Beard Bandana™. Designed to protect beards from small to large. Our patent-pending Beard Bandana™ design took the functionality of our original 3-layer Beard Tarp™, paired with Filti™ N95 equivalent patent-pending nanofiber filter inserts, and dressed it up with stylish bandana patterning (with a twist).
- Oversized OSFMB bandana(one size fits most beards). Measures 12 inches from nose bridge to end of bandana to protect even the longest of beards
- 3 layers of protection, made of breathable lightweight poly/cotton woven fiber material
- Patent-pending design includes hidden Beard Tarp™ harness & hidden loops system that transforms the Beard Bandana™ into a supportive mask for all-day protection and comfort without readjustment
- Hidden filter pocket with replaceable Filti™ insert (included), a 3-layer filter material that is engineered using patent-pending nanofiber technology that is highly efficient (up to 95%) on sub-micron particles, including bacteria and viruses*
- Removable/replaceable aluminum nose bridge strips (included), creates a more custom fit to the nose for fog-free glasses
- Proudly designed and made in Canada
*The Beard Bandana™, is a reusable, non-medical mask. Always Bearded Lifestyle™, Beard Bandana™, Beard Tarp™, and Filti™ make no warranties: either expressed or implied, that this material or masks made from it prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Great gift for bearded husband
My husband hasn’t tried it on yet, but I’m sure he’ll love it. It’s under the Christmas Tree… waiting.
Just simply amazing
Great alternative to the typical face mask. Great option to style a outfit. Easy to breathe out of as well!
I don't find myself using these as much as i thought I would , I realy like the other style .
Nice quality bandana! It’s definitely more then the average bandana for sure, but it’s so much better. I got 2 now!
I love it. I love that it's made with a filter. A regular bandanna isn't efficient enough these days.