Beard Balm: Bergamot + Ylang with Distilled Cedarwood
Stop obsessively trimming straggler hairs, resulting in uneven and patchy areas. This beard balm will keep those curly and fly-away hairs in check, providing volumized structure and allowing the beard hair to grow in fuller.
Enjoy a subtle but perfect blend of Bergamot, Ylang Ylang and Cedarwood essential oils; providing a clean citrus scent with a hint of smokiness. This natural formulation has been screened and granted the CertClean certification of approval, Canada’s only health-centered certification mark for beauty products.
No expense has been spared to formulate a comprehensive beard balm that combines the most highly sought-after natural conditioning and sealing emollients used in the hair & skincare industry. Our blend of Argan, Apricot Kernel, Grapeseed, and Jojoba oils are combined with the sealing power of Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, and Shea Butter; acting as the ultimate leave-in conditioner. Unlike petroleum-based sealants, these natural ingredient counterparts will not clog your pores. Instead, they provide lubrication, moisture, hydration, and softness to your hair while fighting itchy dry skin. To top it off, beard balm will provide a protective layer from environmental irritants, keeping beard hair from drying out. Recommended to be used directly after applying the same scented beard oil, this balm will coat the hairs and seal in moisture.
- All Natural formulation granted the CertClean certification
- Seals in moisture to prevent beard from dehydration
- Adds volume to thinning areas of the beard by keeping everything together
- Beeswax based styling aid to provide hold against curly and fly-away hairs
- Natural Essential Oil blend provides a crisp, clean and revitalizing scent profile
Directions for use:
Scrape forward using the front-facing part of the fingernail to accumulate a nail-sized amount of beard balm. Transfer to hand and warm up by rubbing palms together until melted. Apply through beard and down to skin using fingers and hands, before combing through and styling into place.
-Topical application only and not for ingestion
- Should be tested on a small area of skin before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Contains oils and butter derived from nuts